Prestonwood Business Networking Group has weekly meetings. Members and guests should arrive by 11:30 to check in and get your food before the meeting starts. The meetings end at 1:00 pm. The elements of the meeting include:
- The meeting is opened by an M.C.
- Members will each stand and give a 30-second elevator speech about who they are, what they do, and who would be a good lead.
- One member presents a 5-7 minute spotlight on their products or services.
- Guests are introduced, and can give their 30-second introductions.
- Guests and members alike are invited to give “thank yous” for business or leads received, and one-on-ones completed in the past week.
- Announcements are made by members, only.
- Meeting is dismissed.
RSVP at our Meetup Page